PayPal is the most famous payment app in the world and in the US also. PayPal has 30M, active users, worldwide. Sometimes you may need to transfer money from the Cash app to PayPal. Unfortunately, there is no direct method by which you can send money from the Cash app to PayPal but you can transfer money to a bank account then add money to a PayPal account.
Transfer Money To Bank Account From Cash App
To Transfer Money To Bank Account Follow These Steps
- Open Cash app
- Tap on balance showing on the home screen.
- Tap “Cash out”.
- Choose the amount you want to transfer and tap “Cash out”.
- Tap one option between “Instant” and “Standard” transfer.
- Confirm touch ID to transfer and money will be credited in your account.
- Standard transfer takes 1-2 business days, for instant transfer 1.5% charge applicable.
Add Money To PayPal From Bank
Since there is no direct method so that you can send money from PayPal to the cash app, therefore, you have to add money from the bank to PayPal account after bank transfer from the cash app.
- Click the “Add money” option which is visible just below PayPal balance.
- If you have more than one bank account then select account, otherwise skip this step.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click “Add”.
- Check the transfer details and click submit.
- Fund will hit your PayPal account within 3-5 business days.
As we can see from the above descriptions transferring money from the Cash app to PayPal takes 4-7 days, by this method but there is no other way. You may prefer to spend money directly from your cash app.
Related Post:- Google Pay to Cash App
(FAQ) Cash App To Paypal
PayPal and Cash app are money transfer apps. There is no collaboration between these two for money transfer, therefore there is no way you can send money from the cash app to PayPal directly.
You can transfer money to a bank account from a cash app then transfer it to a PayPal account