Are you looking at how to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase or have a question like ‘Can you send Bitcoin to Cash App from Coinbase?’
To get the answer you must continue reading this article till the end.
Coinbase is one of the fully governed licensed cryptocurrency platforms which enables to the trade of BTC with cryptocurrencies which fits in its decentralized standards.
It delivers access to 50+ cryptocurrencies that include Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, and many others that need just a minimum amount to fund the account.
On the other hand, Cash App lets its users send and receive Bitcoin instantly to any of $Cashtag for free directly from the Cash App account on your Android or iPhone device.
Can I transfer Bitcoin from my Cash App to Coinbase:
For your concern on ‘Can, I send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase?’ The answer is Yes, you can. The users can transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase between these two accounts.
You just require to verify the identity and account to access the features i.e to send and receive Bitcoin on Cash App.
How to perform withdrawal of Bitcoin on Cash App to Coinbase:
You must learn that without the verification process of Bitcoin withdrawal on Cash App you won’t be permitted to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase.
But you do not need to worry as the procedure is quite simple and easy. You just need to follow the below steps:-
- Firstly, initiate the Cash App on your device.
- Next, click the button on ‘Profile’ situated in the right side of your home screen.
- Select the option on ‘Bitcoin’.
- Scroll below and click on ‘Bitcoin Withdrawal’ tab.
- In the next page, you will be asked to allow the Cash App to access the phone camera.
- You need to use the camera on your phone to scan your photo ID and also scan the face so as to complete the process of verification.
The confirmation of verification of the account may take 24-48 hours to pass for BTC.
Once the verification process is attained, you can now initiate sending Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase.
Can you send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase:
Yes, you can and the process of how to do it has been mentioned below in detail.
How to transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase:
The steps to refer to are as follows:-
- To begin with, first open the Coinbase account and then login to it with the required credentials.
- Next, click the button on ‘Receive’ and then copy the ‘Bitcoin wallet address’.
- Now, navigate to the Cash App wallet and go to the tab on ‘Bitcoin’.
- Then, select the button on ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’
- Enter or Scan the code or wallet address.
- In the next step, paste your Coinbase wallet address.
- Finally, confirm with the PIN to finish the transaction in order to send Bitcoin from the Cash App to Coinbase account.
The other method on sending Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase are as follows:-
- Open the Cash App on your device
- Click on ‘Banking’
- Hit on ‘Bitcoin’ tab
- Select on the ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’ option.
- Then, scan the QR code wallet address for Coinbase wallet
- Lastly, confirm it with your Touch ID or PIN and you are done.
Can I send Bitcoin from Coinbase to Cash App:
Yes, Coinbase enables you to transfer Bitcoin from Coinbase to Cash App. However, the wallet address changes every time after the successful deposit. It implies that for every new transfer you will need a new wallet address. Thereby it’s very significant to check the new or current address before you make any new transfer from Coinbase to Cash App.
How to Cash out on Coinbase App to Cash App:
The steps you must perform in order to transfer Coinbase to Cash App are:-
- Firstly, open Coinbase on your device or on its official website through your preferred browser.
- Next, login to the account.
- Click on ‘Sell’.
- Select the crypto you desire to sell and fill the withdrawal amount.
- Hit on ‘Preview Sell’ and then on ‘Sell Now’ to finish the process.
Thus, sending Bitcoin from Coinbase to Cash App or vice-versa is a simple procedure and is likely to be instant for the transactions on low-value but may take hours or days which will depend on the charges you wish to pay and the value of Bitcoin that you want to send.
Coinbase has strong security when pertaining to the number of leading exchange platforms and is one of the safe places to start the investing of cryptocurrency.
Hope you get this blog helpful while sending Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase or from Coinbase to Cash App. For any further issues get help from the Customer Service team to sort out your difficulties while performing the transactions.