- Dogecoin is a platform that enables person-to-person digital currency transactions such that you can easily transfer money through online mode.
- It was launched by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus in the year 2013 and is analyzed as am Altcoin and turned as a meme coin.
- It was meant to be used as jokes and conforms to having no goals but now it is worth more than the Under Armour and Western Union.
- An individual can buy as well as sell Dogecoin on the digital exchange currency platform. You can also go for storing your Dogecoin in the Dogecoin wallet or store Dogecoin in an exchange.
- It appears as Dogecoin has a bright destiny ahead as authorized by the appreciation of Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors, and of Snoop Dog with several others.
In this page we shall illustrate as ‘Is Dogecoin on Cash App’ and if you can buy Dogecoin on Cash App. Let us look into this in detail to get your answer.
Can I buy Dogecoin on Cash App
The answer is ‘No’. One cannot buy Dogecoin on Cash App with any other cryptocurrencies except on Bitcoin. You must learn that to date Dogecoin has not been listed on this exchange platform and users of Cash App do not have this option to buy as of now.
So if you are still in doubt as to ‘Can you buy Dogecoin on Cash App’ then we like to clear it out that at present time there is no option available to buy or sell Dogecoin on Cash App.
Still, you can buy DOGE from some other exchange platforms and we shall guide you with the method on how to do so specifically.
Unfortunately, the thing is that Cash App does not deliver the choice to buy DOGE i.e Dogecoin through the app.
Individuals can opt to buy and sell the only Bitcoin with the Cash App i.e no other exchange cryptocurrency platform is accessible at this moment on Cash App other than Bitcoin.
Is Dogecoin on Cash App
No, one cannot buy Dogecoin on Cash App as at this time it is not accessible in the Cash App. Square has not stated any term on adding any support to Dogecoin.
How to buy Dogecoin on Cash App
As clarified above, no preference is available to buy DOGE on Cash App at this period.
Yet, one can choose to buy coins from some other platforms and here we will illustrate the methods to perform it step by step.
To buy Dogecoin may be a bit complicated if this is your first time experience on buying any cryptocurrency.
On moving ahead you will learn about how to buy DOGECoin in the simplest manner possible.
One of the most reliable exchange platforms for Dogecoin is Binance. It enables users to buy Dogecoin by using either a debit or credit card.
Thereby, Binance is known to be the best and safest platform for buying, selling, trading, and holding Dogecoin handily.
The steps which you need to follow to buy Dogecoin on Binance are as follows:
- Register for an Binance account
To start with, you need to register for a Binance account.
- Deposit budgets in the account
Next, when the registration for an account is done, you need to deposit budgets in the Binance account.
- Tap on ‘Wallet’ section
Then, tap the section on ‘Wallet’.
- Click on ‘Fiat and Spot’
Now, click on the Fiat and Spot tab.
- Select on ‘Deposit’
In the next step, select the button on Deposit and choose the currency of deposit to exchange.
- Follow the instructions on-screen
You need to make sure to go through the information displayed on-screen very thoroughly.
- Enter as ‘DOGE’
Next step, in the search field enter as ‘DOGE’ and select the ‘DOGE/USDT’ pair option.
- Type the portion of Dogecoin you wish to buy
Now, you need to type the portion of Dogecoin that you desire to buy and click the ‘Market’ button.
- Tap on the ‘Buy DOGE’ option
Lastly, tap the option on Buy DOGE.
Once you are done with buying Dogecoin, we suggest you withdraw the DOGE to the wallet immediately where you can govern the private keys which are not in exchange.
For this, you must click on the ‘Withdraw’ tab which is next to the DOGE balance. Enter the address of your secure wallet to withdraw.
I Hope, this page will guide you to buy Dogecoin on Binance and make you learn on how is the standing of Dogecoin on Cash App.