Sometimes people create an account on Cash App and then stop using it because they no longer have access to the old phone number or email they used to register on Cash App. Because of this you lose access to your old account and keep searching everywhere “how do I access my old Cash App account.” But you need not worry as Square saves all your data in its database once you register your account on Cash App. Therefore, you just need to follow some steps to retrieve back your old Cash App account.
Steps to Access Old Cash App Account
Follow these simple steps to access your old Cash App account if you have your old phone number or email accessible to you:
- Open Cash App
Open the Cash App on your Android or iPhone.
- profile icon
Click on the profile icon placed in the upper right corner of the Cash App home screen.
Now Click on “Personal”
- old info
On the next page enter your old email or phone number
- sign-in code
Next, you will receive a sign-in code on your old email or phone number.
- merged successfully
Now verify the code received and then your old and new Cash App account is merged successfully.
How To Access Old Cash App Account Without Phone Number
Most of the time people change their phone numbers and then they realize that they can not access their Cash App account because they do not have their old number with them. But you do not have to worry because you can still access your old Cash App account even if you have lost access to your old registered mobile number.
Here are some options that you need to follow:-
- First of all, register a new Cash App account if not yet created.
- Next, you need to activate your Cash Card by giving personal information such as your name, date of birth, and SSN
- On the next page, you need to link your same bank account and debit card that were connected with your old Cash App account.
- Now click on the “profile” symbol on the Cash App home screen.
- Next click on the “Support” option.
- Then select the “Something Else” option
- Click on “Can’t Access Account”
- Then click on the “Contact Support” and submit your request via email.
- After you submit, you will get an email from Cash App Support Team to verify some personal information linked to your old account as well as the new account.
- After successful attestation, your old Cash App account will be merged with the new Cash App account.
How to Unlock Your Cash App
There may be numerous reasons behind your Cash App being locked. The most common reason is that people change their login details and then they forget it. Therefore, one must be very sure about any changes made to their Cash App account before complaining
Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help you in unlocking your Cash App:
- Be very sure if your device is connected to a powerful internet connection. The most beneficial is to get a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Make sure that you always try to log in from the official Cash App Application or website. Do not try to log in from any third-party website or app.
- Always try to make your mobile or PC free from viruses and bugs. Scan your PC and mobile frequently to keep them free from any viruses.
- Delete any unwanted Cache and cookies stored in the memory of your devices. They slow down the performance of your devices.
- Please keep your app updated to the latest version. Keep checking your devices for any updates on Google Play Store on Andriod or on the App Store on iOS.
(FAQ) About Access Old Cash App Account
You can reset your email and phone number in a cash app account. Tap on the profile icon then tap on “support” then select “something else” now tap on “can’t access account” now follow instructions and you will get a verification email from the cash app team.
A- To retrieve money from an old cash app account you first need to get access to the cash app account. If you have the phone number associated with the cash app account, you can easily access the account. In case you don’t have the phone number there is no need to worry, you can still access your account by going into the profile option and following simple steps.
A- You can access your old cash app account without a phone number but you need to link the same debit card that was linked with your old Cash App account.
You should keep in mind that once you merged both accounts, they can not be changed.Need Help? Call Now: +1-806-451-4682