Some people may be wondering “what does cash out mean on the Cash App?” Cash-out on the Cash App refers to transferring your Cash App balance to your bank account or withdrawing it as cash with Cash App Debit Card. Here we will discuss on how to get money out of Cash App.
Steps On How To Cash Out On Cash App
If you want to transfer your Cash App balance to your bank account then you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Launch the Cash App on your mobile device.
2. Click on the “My Cash” tab by indicated by the dollar sign in the middle of the mobile screen.
3. Just below your balance, click on the option at the left that says “Cash Out.”
4. On The next screen, the “Cash Out” menu will show with your entire Cash App balance amount for transfer. You can enter the required amount If you’d like to transfer less.
5. Once you’ve entered the amount you want to transfer, click on the “Cash Out” tab at the bottom.
6. As you press “Cash Out” a pop-up will surface asking you about the speed of transfer. You can either select “Standard,” which takes one to three days to deposit in your account or you can select “Instant” which transfers the money immediately. However, you need to pay a 1.5% of the total amount as commission for the instant mode of transfer.
How To Get Money Out Of Cash App
You can also get your Cash App money by using your Cash App debit card. The Cash Card can be used to withdraw money from any ATM that accepts Visa Cards. You can also swipe your Cash App Card at various merchants that accept Visa cards. Moreover, you can also change your Cash App settings to receive money directly to your bank account whenever you receive money on Cash App. To enable automatic cash out you need to follow these steps
- Open the Cash App on your mobile.
- Now tap on the “Profile”.
- Now come down and click on the “Auto Cash Out”.
- Then select the speed of transfer, whether instant transfers or standard which takes up to 3 days.