Want to learn about ‘How to Log Out of Cash App on other devices then this article will guide you in doing so. Here we will discuss upon signing out of the Cash App account from the devices in which you are signed in already, so keep reading this page till the end.
There is not a single tab available that will enable you to sign out of multiple devices at one time, yet there is another way that you can choose to fix this issue.
The main productive method to solve this problem is to simply change the Cash App Password. It plays the only door at present in this case. You require to change the Password on Cash App in order to log out of Cash App from the other devices except for the current one that you are using.
Let us now move to our main topic on how do u log out of the Cash App.
How to log out of the Square Cash App:
The steps to follow in order to log out of the Cash App are as follows:-
- At first, open the Cash App on the Phone.
- In the next step, click the icon on ‘Profile’ which is on the home screen of the Cash App.
- Move to the tab on ‘Privacy’.
- Now, select the tab on ‘Change PIN’.
- A One-Time Password i.e (OTP) will be sent to the Phone.
- Next, you must enter the given code in the new screen.
- On confirmation of the PIN, the app will automatically redirect to the page ‘New Password’.
- Then, confirm your newly formed Password or PIN. Once you confirm it will help you to directly log out from the Cash App account from the devices on which you signed in.
On resetting your Cash App PIN, now it will assign you to enter your newly formed PIN/Password so as to access the Cash App account and thereby helping you to sign out from your other accounts.
How to log out of Cash App in case ‘Forgot Your Password
If by any chance you have forgotten the PIN, still you can reset and then log out of the Cash App account.
Here it is on how to log out of Cash App on all devices if the Cash App Password is forgotten:-
- Firstly, open the Cash App which is on the Phone device.
- Go to the Profile Tab.
- Then, scroll below and navigate to the ‘Privacy’ section.
- Hit the ‘Cash PIN’ tab.
- In the next step, select the option on ‘Forgot Cash PIN’.
- A verification code will be sent to the phone number registered with the Cash App account.
- Once you receive the code, now you must copy and then enter the given code in the provided field.
- Next, you will be redirected to the new screen on your device in order to set the PIN.
- Finally, enter the new PIN (two times) to finish the procedure.
How to log Cash App out of all devices by using a Desktop:
If accessing the Cash App account through a computer or a Laptop then simply perform the below-mentioned points step by step:
- To start with, first, go to the official website of the Cash App.
- Next, log in to the Cash App account by using the required login details.
- Select the ‘Profile’ tab which is at the right top of the screen.
- In the next step, hit on the ‘Privacy section.
- By following the pop-up list, tap the option on ‘Change Password’.
- On the next page, simply fill in the code which you have got on the mobile and then, enter your New Password in the provided box.
- Lastly, click the ‘Change Password’ option in order to save it.
Note: The steps for Cash App reset the password on your Desktop steps may differ a bit but it is easy to obey.
In case, you do not remember the Cash App Password, instantly go for resetting the PIN or contact the Cash App Customer Support team for assistance.
Thus, we hope that now you have learned how to log in and out of Cash App on all devices via the App and Computer except the current employing device.
For any issue like ‘I logged out of my Cash App but can’t get back.in’ then try to get help from the Customer Service representative to receive the guidance in solving your problem.