Cash App is a mobile payment app that allows you to send and receive money from your friends and family via the app on their mobile. Getting money on Cash App is very easy and here’s what you need to follow to avoid any problems while receiving money from a sender on Cash App.
How To Request Money On Cash App
Follow these simple steps to start requesting money on Cash App:
- Launch the Cash App on your mobile. If you have not yet signed up then sign up with your details on Cash App.
- Scroll down to the Cash tab at the bottom of the screen and then fill up an amount before clicking on the “Request” tab to request money from someone.
- Next, you need to choose a person or various people to request money from. You can either select people from the list of recommended contact or you can manually enter their unique $Cashtag. You can also add a message, if you’d want, to remind them of the reason for the request. Then click on the green “Request” button.
- Now your request has been sent to the concerned person.
How To Receive Money From A Payer On Cash App
When someone sends you money for the first time on Cash App then it will remain pending unless you accept it manually. To accept the payment you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the Activity tab indicated as a clock icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The Pending tab will show you any requests that you made and haven’t completed. You will also see pending payments indicated by a green “Accept” button next to each of them. To receive the money they sent, just click on the “Accept.”
- As you tap the accept, a message will pop-up on your screen to confirm if you would like to accept payment from this person. Click on the “Confirm” tab located at the bottom of the screen, then click on “Done.”
- In the future, if the same person sends you money again then you do not need to confirm the payment as the amount will be automatically sent to your Cash App account.