A cash app pin is required to transfer cash from your phone and for using a cash card, no matter what, you are using android or iPhone. It is quite common to forget the Cash app in the current time when we use multiple apps and the number of passwords and pins have to remember. You can’t transfer money or make a purchase without having a Cash app pin. If you have been stuck in such an unwanted situation there is no need to worry because resetting a cash app pin is such easy as a piece of cake.
How To Instantly Reset Your Cash App Pin
You can change your cash app pin by following the few steps given below
- Go to the cash app home screen.
- Tap on the profile icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the “Privacy and security” option.
- Tap ” Change cash PIN”
- To reset the pin tap ” Forget cash PIN”. you will get a verification code as a text.
- After entering the verification code, you can set a new PIN.
- Enter a new PIN twice to finish the process.
Your cash app pin now has reset, You can use a cash app card as well now anywhere.