Cash App is a simple and easy way to send and receive money. However, Cash App allows you to send up to $250 within 7 days and receive up to $1000 within 30 days with an unverified account.
But if you verify your account then you can increase the limitations on transactions. Once you verify your identity by giving your name and other personal details, you can send up to $7500 per week and can receive an unlimited amount of money in your Cash App account.
How To Verify Identity On Cash App
Following are some simple steps that you can follow to verify your identity on Cash App:-
- Launch the Cash App on your phone.
- Click on the “Balance” and then come down towards the fund’s section.
- Come down and press the “Add Card” tab on the screen.
- On the next page, follow the instructions, and provide all your personal information like name, birth details, account number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- Now scroll towards your profile and provide your SSN.
- Now capture a picture of a government-approved Id card by allowing camera access to your Cash App.
- You also need to take your selfie and then submit your request.
- Your verification process will be successful within the next 24 hours.
- You must note here that your account can not be verified if you are below 18 years of age.
Why Should I Verify My Cash App Account
Cash App can be used even without verifying your identity. However, you will get additional benefits if you verify your account. A verified Cash App account user can receive an unlimited amount of money and can send up to $7500 per week.
Moreover, a verified Cash App account holder can order and get a Cash App Visa Debit Card free of cost.
A verified Cash App account user can even buy and sell Bitcoins and Stock with their Cash App.
In addition, a verified account user can also enable direct deposits and even withdraw Bitcoins.
The above features are only accessible if your Cash App account is verified.
Why Do Cash App Verify Driver’s License And SSN
In order to enjoy the benefits of a verified Cash App account, you must provide your SSN and driver’s license or any other government-approved id proof if you do not have a driver’s license. Cash App operates legally so being an ethical organization every transaction that takes place on Cash App is reported to the government agencies so that there are no scams taking place in between. It is especially important for transactions of a huge amount of money or during the selling and buying of Bitcoins and Stocks on Cash App.