You can not send money directly from Venmo to Cash App but here you will get to know another way to send money between both the apps. Venmo is also one of the popular peer-to-peer payments app in the United States. So let us first know a little more about Venmo.
How Does Venmo Work
To know how to use Venmo first you need to download the Venmo app on your mobile. Venmo is available only for people living in the United States and you need to have a US bank account, debit card, or credit card to start using Venmo.
Here’s what you need to do to start using Venmo:
- Download the app
- Create an account by providing your personal details
- Link a bank account or debit card or credit card to your Venmo account.
How To Send Money From Venmo To Cash App
You can not directly Send Money From Venmo To Cash App as mentioned earlier but you can do so if you have the same bank account linked to both your app. You need to first send money from Venmo to your Bank account and then transfer money from that same bank account to your Cash App.
How To Send Money From Venmo To Your Bank Account
Follow these steps to transfer money:
- First, you need to add a bank account.
- Then verify it
- Now click on the menu at the top of the app
- Click on “Manage Balance”
- Now tap on “Transfer to Bank” or “Transfer Money”
- Enter the amount you need to transfer
- Now choose the speed of transfer, “Instant” (need to pay some fee), or “1-3 Business Days” (no fee required).
- Then select your bank account or debit card.
- Confirm the details provided.
- Now press on the “Transfer”
Transfer Money From Your Bank Account To Your Cash App
Follow these steps to transfer money from your bank account to your Cash App:-
- Click on the “Balance” tab in your Cash App
- Now click on “Add Cash”
- Fill up the amount you need to transfer
- Click on the “Add”
- Now enter your Pin or Touch Id and verify the transfer.
Remember to add from the same account which is linked to Venmo and Cash App both.